Everyone needs a little help sometimes. You may be stuck in a fundraising rut, with static or declining income, you may have run of ideas or need to diversify your income streams. You may be new to fundraising or looking to grow new areas of income, such as trusts or major donors. You could have a big project you need to raise money for, such as a capital appeal, which is outside of your comfort zone.
Whatever your reason for looking for outside help we can provide guidance and support, ensuring you have practical advice and the confidence to deliver on your fundraising goals.
We can advise on developing relationships with donors and funders, developing a strong proposition and planning your fundraising. If you need us to, we can deliver part of your fundraising for you, such as bid writing. If you need a major donor fundraiser or fundraising manager we also have some excellent interim staff.
Our fundraising reviews, or audits, assess the performance of each area of fundraising, based on a thorough review of financial history, activities, staff and project propositions. Some of our consultancy services include:
• Interviews with key staff (and trustees/ambassadors) who have an involvement in fundraising
• Critique of fundraising activity and communications
• Assessment of staff structure and skills gaps
• Benchmarking against charities of a similar size and area of work
• Assessment of financial performance of each area of fundraising
• Review of supporter potential in each area of fundraising
• Basic research into potential funders for your charity
• Recommendations on next steps for resourcing, investing and implementing change
• Templates for developing your case for support
• Feedback from supporters we have spoken to on your behalf
• Templates for stewarding donors and key supporters
We understand that every charity is different, so a one-size fits all approach to fundraising strategy is not helpful. We pride ourselves on working alongside charities to really understand what form of fundraising will work best for you. Please contact us for an initial conversation to see if we can help you achieve more.