Most charities get to a time when having an external review of their fundraising is of great benefit, if not essential. These reviews, or audits, assess the performance of each area of fundraising, based on a thorough review of financial history, activities, staff and project propositions. Our fundraising audits include:
- Interviews with key staff (and trustees/ambassadors) who have an involvement in fundraising
- Critique of fundraising activity and communications
- Assessment of staff structure and skills gaps
- Benchmarking against charities of a similar size and area of work
- Assessment of financial performance of each area of fundraising
- Review of supporter potential in each area of fundraising
- Basic research into potential funders for your charity
- Recommendations on next steps for resourcing, investing and implementing change
- Templates for developing your case for support
- Feedback from supporters we have spoken to on your behalf
- Templates for stewarding donors and key supporters
We are flexible, scaling up or down the level of research and detail to meet your budget. Costs for audits range between £3,600 and £9,900. Please visit our client list to see some of the great charities we have worked with.
We would be delighted to have an initial discussion about your needs. Please contact us to arrange a call.