Every organisation has the potential to take advantage of high-value fundraising
More donors fuelling more vital world-changing activity
To embed sustainable high value fundraising within charities of all size through our expert advice and delivery
Every member of the Money Tree Fundraising consultancy team is asked to work within this set of values:
Turning potential into reality
Changing the world for the better
- We are compassionately honest
- We question when we see something we don’t understand
- We are not experts in everything and do not offer advice outside our expertise
- We do offer opinion and will clearly say so
- We will signpost to other sources for advice and opinion
- We believe each unique problem deserves a unique solution
- Our language is friendly, conversational and reduces jargon to its absolute minimum
- We explain specialist terms when we have to use them
- We are informative and professional
- We are succinct
We are committed to providing a high quality, accessible and responsive service to our clients. If our work falls below the standard you expect then we want to hear from you. You can find our Complaints Procedure here.
We are committed to supporting organisations all sizes to develop their high value giving and have developed resources to support those who cannot yet afford to work with us.
Beth Upton FInstF (dip)
Mike Bartlett MInstF
Senior Consultant - High Value Giving
In Beth’s very first fundraising job at Macmillan Cancer Support, at the tender age of 23, she was given the important task of looking after the team’s office plant. Eager to impress with every task she was given, she set to looking after it with exceptional care. When it came time for her to move on to pastures new a couple of years later she was given the plant as a gift (at that stage much bigger than when she had started) and it then proceeded to accompany her to every desk for every role she has ever had. Right now, it is sat next to Beth’s desk.
In every job Beth had, with this Money Tree sat on her desk, she hit her targets or even exceeded them; she brought in money and she strengthened partnerships.
According to the Chinese superstition Feng Shui, a money tree, well-placed, will bring wealth into a home.